Tuesday, June 30, 2009

China May Relent On 40 - 45 Per Cent Price Cut

China is expected to relent in its attempt to squeeze a 40-45 percent price cut from global iron ore producers as negotiations stretch beyond the June 30 deadline, the influential Caijing magazine reported.

Citing officials attending a closed meeting of the China Iron and Steel Association on Tuesday, the magazine said China was still expecting a better deal than the 33 percent reduction agreed by Rio Tinto with Japanese steel mills.

The report said no substantive discussions between CISA and the three global miners -- Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton (BHP.AX) of Australia and Brazil's Vale -- had taken place over the last two weeks.

Source: Reuters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company
I am Mrs.Rabeca Rajan I live in Singapore I am from India i was in need of a loan of S$100,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my loan. Here its E-mail: powerfinance7@gmail.com
BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS
1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Email Kindly Contact Him Via: powerfinance7@gmail.com